The 4th Annual Leaders in Life Sciences breakfast roundtable will take place at 7:00AM – 9:00AM EST on May 18, 2021, hosted by LevLane, Boston Healthcare Associates, and Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney. Select healthcare business leaders will participate in a two-hour virtual roundtable discussion moderated by Stephen K. Klasko, M.D., M.B.A., President and CEO, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health. Topics will include insights to driving innovation, stakeholder perspectives, investment opportunities, and challenges relating to the future of digital healthcare.
The goal of the roundtable is to have an interactive session where panelists can share meaningful insights and learnings with each other. Following the meeting, the discussion’s key insights, learnings, and implications will be summarized and shared with industry entities, as well as other key insight communications.
“This event has been successful in years past and we’re excited for this year’s discussion given historic structural changes in healthcare delivery that we have observed over the last 15 months. It’s more important than ever to stay connected, for us as industry leaders and for policymakers, providers and consumers,” said Thomas Goss, PharmD, Senior Vice President, Boston Healthcare Associates.
Edward Allera, Shareholder, Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC, agrees. “It’s beneficial for so many to produce meaningful collaborations when it comes to institutions, services, products, innovations and research. I’m happy to help create a platform to make this possible,” said Allera.
Panelists will include:
- Amy Abernethy, M.D., Ph.D., Former Principal Deputy Commissioner & Acting CIO, FDA
- Tom Cassels, M.P.P, President, Rock Health
- Quinn Dufurrena, DDS, JD, Chief Dental Officer of United Concordia Dental
- Mark Haig Khachaturian, Ph.D., Chief Technology Officer, Wellvii
- Allison Oelschlaeger, BSFS, Director & Chief Data Officer, CMS
- Christopher T. Olivia, MD, Chief Executive Officer, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
- Samantha (Mandy) J. Pulliam, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Renovia, Inc.
- Wendy Sanhai, Ph.D., M.B.A., Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting, FDA
- Richard Schwabacher, Senior Vice President of Digital Health and Chief Digital Officer, BioReference Laboratories, Inc.
- Michael Sherman, MD, M.B.A., Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan
“There’s so much talent and many bright minds in the life sciences industry. It’s crucial to bring this group together and give them the opportunity to share knowledge and introduce insights to their peers on a regular basis,“ said Timmy Garde, Chief Innovation Leader, LevLane.
Attendance to the 4th Annual Leaders in Life Sciences Breakfast Roundtable is limited. Please register at: LeadersInLifeSciences051821.com. Key insights will be released following the roundtable discussion.
About Leaders in Life Sciences
Leaders in Life Sciences is a partnership of LevLane, Boston Healthcare, and Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC. The group was formed to bring together thought leaders in the Life Science space to provide insights and solutions to the biggest challenges facing the industry.