Mother’s Day is arriving soon, and it’s a great chance to give the gift of family time. Recently, Host and TV Personality Lilliana Vazquez, teamed with Nintendo and YourUpdateTV on a satellite media tour to discuss how Nintendo is fostering connectivity for the entire family.
A video accompanying this announcement is available at: https://youtu.be/azej87vU7tA
For Mother’s Day, give the gift of self-care and family time with the Nintendo Switch family of systems. These systems, games and experiences can help foster connectivity for the entire family. This includes mom’s personal “me” time and game nights together with the family, while also allowing both moms and kids to connect with their friends. Here are some top picks:
- With the Nintendo Switch family of systems, families have the choice of a system that best fits their needs and play styles. Nintendo Switch can be played on the TV or taken on the go, while Nintendo Switch Lite is a dedicated gaming handheld system great for moms who love playing in handheld mode.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: There are so many ways to create, enjoy and share your island getaway. Explore and customize your island at your own pace, meet residents, discover new activities and share your unique island life with friends and family. With seasonal updates to the game releasing on a regular basis, now is the best time to jump into the world of Animal Crossing: New Horizons to see what everyone is talking about.
- Ring Fit Adventure: To help keep your family active, Ring Fit Adventure allows you to explore an adventure world and conquer enemies using the Ring-Con, Leg Strap and Joy-Con accessories that will respond to your movements, allowing the game to turn them into in-game actions. You can even pass the Ring-Con and Leg Strap accessories to a buddy and take turns in different mini-games, like breaking boxes with gusts of air and crafting pottery using squats. It’s a great way to stay active while at home!
- Just Dance 2021: Just Dance 2021 is the ultimate dance game for the whole family, with 40 hot new tracks, including chart-topping hits like “Don't Start Now” by Dua Lipa, “Feel Special” by TWICE, and “Señorita” by Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello. Start a dance party your friends and family can enjoy together!
- ColourPop x Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Well-loved cosmetics brand ColourPop crafted a unique makeup collection inspired by aspects of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. These include lip tints, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes, all with colorful packaging featuring characters and themes from the game.
- Danielle Nicole x Super Mario: Innovative fashion brand Danielle Nicole designed and produced a nostalgia-inducing collection of bags based on the Super Mario franchise. These bags range from crossbodies to backpacks, all featuring Super Mario inspired images that are sure to excite trend-seeking moms everywhere.
For more information, visit Nintendo.com.
About Lilliana Vazquez:
Lilliana is a trailblazing interviewer, style expert and author. The enterprising star has curated a career that began from a small blog, to being seen by millions daily on numerous nationwide platforms and morning talk shows. Lilliana has always been passionate about giving back and actively advocates on issues such as education, health, immigration and economic empowerment. She also embraces and welcomes her responsibility as a role model for others in the Latinx community who aspire to work in television.
YourUpdateTV is a social media video portal for organizations to share their content. It includes separate channels for Health and Wellness, Lifestyle, Media and Entertainment, Money and Finance, Social Responsibility, Sports and Technology.