The 2023 Global DEI Conference, a pivotal event in advancing global diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), proudly unveils its lineup of esteemed speakers. This hybrid event, set to take place from November 28 to November 30, 2023, brings together a remarkable assembly of DEI experts, thought leaders, and change-makers.
With a focus on fostering equity in a connected world, the conference offers a platform for participants to engage with leading voices in the field of DEI. The diverse range of speakers ensures a comprehensive exploration of DEI topics, promising to provide actionable insights, innovative strategies, and inspiring discussions.
Featured Speakers at the 2023 Global DEI Conference:
- Elizabeth Cowper, Founder & CEO, Ludo
- Cynthia Fortlage, Specialist, Consultant, CAF Services
- Duro Oye, Co-Founder & Group CEO, 20/20 Levels
- Giuliano Pozza, Chief Information Officer, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore
- Paul Hackett, Founding Partner, The WellBeings.London
- Zoë Lukič, Global Internal Communications Manager, ZOO Digital Group
- Tara Wilson, Co-Founder & CEO, Nara Consulting Group
- Hayden Smith, Head of Partnerships, BXVentures
- Kenneth Sharperson, Chief Diversity Officer, Armstrong Teasdale
- And many more distinguished leaders and innovators.
- Engaging sessions with global DEI experts.
- Networking opportunities with DEI professionals.
- Innovative strategies and insights on DEI implementation.
The 2023 Global DEI Conference is a must-attend event for professionals across all sectors looking to enhance their understanding and practice of DEI. It offers a unique opportunity to connect with a community committed to making impactful changes in workplaces and societies worldwide.
Registration for the 2023 Global DEI Conference is now open. We encourage early registration to ensure participation in this transformative event.
For more information and to register, please visit https://1businessworld.com/global-dei-conference/
Join us in shaping a more inclusive and equitable future. Be part of the change at the 2023 Global DEI Conference.
All news and content distribution in partnership with News Direct.
Ludo provides tech for inclusion. The foundation of Ludo is a digital solution to drive wellbeing and inclusion in the workplace. Ludo provides resource for all employees, offers HR consulting, Coaching, Workshops, Learning & Development and Speakers. We work with businesses to provide a full wrap around service to drive a successful culture of wellbeing & inclusion. Our digital platform provides full wrap around support through Maternity, instant information on Menopause, Fertility and Health, including Mental Health. Ludo
1BusinessWorld is a global business ecosystem, network and marketplace that provides entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals with the information, tools, resources and connectivity needed to succeed throughout their company’s growth journey, toward a better business world. Our vision is based on the reality that we live, work and do business in one global interconnected business environment, and hence our motto: “One World, One Business World”. Our mission is to encourage and support global communication and collaboration among entrepreneurs, professionals, and businesses. 1BusinessWorld