ROHNERT PARK, Calif. (June 8, 2021) – Graton Resort & Casino, a 65-acre resort with 200 upscale hotel rooms and suites, has joined the ranks of elite hotels across the country, earning a Four Diamond rating from AAA for its superior quality and service. Only 6.3 percent of the 27,000 hotels AAA evaluates annually are awarded the Four Diamond.
“The Four Diamond honor is an outstanding achievement for Graton Resort & Casino and reflects our consistent mission to provide the highest quality guest experience. Our dedicated team goes above and beyond every day to make sure that our property is the best of the best,” said Greg Sarris, tribal chairman for Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria. “With California fully reopening on June 15, we look forward to welcoming all our guests back to experience our Four Diamond quality standard - and to have some fun at the same time!”
Graton’s luxurious hotel rooms include:
- One king or two double beds, 515 square feet, designed with modern and contemporary décor.
- An exceptional degree of sleeping comfort, including 320-thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, plush down duvets and hypoallergenic pillows.
- A 55-inch flat-panel television.
- Premium furniture and granite countertops that incorporate sleek design. Seating for three guests, including an ergonomic desk chair.
- A large writing station with multiple USB outlets.
- A central air conditioning system with digital thermostat.
- Bathrooms that feature a large vanity area with double sinks and multiple shelves for storage; and an enhanced large underlit mirror with makeup mirror.
- Premium heavyweight cotton towels. Enclosed water closet.
Resort amenities include:
- The Spa & Salon, with 10,000 sq. ft. of high-quality treatments and services.
- A 1,200 square feet fitness facility with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
- An expanded pool area (148,000-gallon swimming pool) with a bar, pool-side dining, spacious cabanas, and comfortable lounge chairs.
- A full gaming experience, with 3,000 slot and video poker machines, more than 130 table games and live poker.
- 24/7 concierge/room service for hotel guests.
Guests have a complete range of dining options:
- 630 Park Steakhouse (fine-dining steak and seafood, with an extensive wine list).
- Tony’s of North Beach and Tony’s Slice House (Italian fare with pastas, pizzas, antipasti, and salads all prepared from Tony’s famous recipes. Tony’s was recently awarded “Best Pizzeria in America” by Forbes).
- Daily Grill (classic, fresh American fare).
- Boathouse Asian Eatery (innovative Asian cuisine).
- Marketplace, serving everything from burritos to burgers to noodle soups and specialty coffee drinks.
For more information on Graton Resort & Casino or to book your stay, visit www.gratonresortcasino.com.
MEDIA, PLEASE NOTE: To request further information and interviews or for additional images, please contact Brianne Miller at Graton@landispr.com or (650) 575-7727.
About Graton Resort & Casino
Located in Sonoma County, Graton Resort & Casino has a commanding presence among the rolling hills of Northern California's wine country. Owned and operated by the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria, Graton Resort & Casino features table games, the latest slot machines, upscale and casual dining, plus entertainment options for visitors and locals alike. For more information, please visit www.gratonresortcasino.com.
About the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria
Graton Rancheria is a federally recognized Indian tribe comprised of Coast Miwok and Southern Pomo Indians. Legislation restoring federal recognition to the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria was signed into law in December 2000. Tribal lands are located in Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA. For more information, visit www.gratonrancheria.com.