Bluepeak has good news for those trying to manage costs as the inflation rate has accelerated this year. They now offer a five-year price guarantee on all their internet speed packages.
By the numbers: Bluepeak internet customers can lock in the price for their internet package for the next five years, for an additional $5 per month.
- That means no rate increases or price changes — no matter how bad inflation gets — for those who opt for the $5-for-five-years price guarantee.
Inflation nation: In the face of uncertain economic times, Bluepeak wants to help by offering fiber internet service – a necessity and lifeline to so many now – at an affordable, stable price.
Who can get it: Bluepeak offers service in South Dakota, Minnesota, Wyoming and Oklahoma. They launch service in North Dakota this week. Those interested can confirm service availability at their address on mybluepeak.com.
What they're saying: “At Bluepeak, we are relentlessly for our customers,” said Bluepeak Chief Commercial and Customer Experience Officer Jeff Seidenfaden. “We’re very proud to offer a solution to customers in need of fast, reliable, affordable internet in these challenging times and all the time!”
Changing what they do so customers don’t have to is no novelty for Bluepeak.
- The company was built on the idea that great service doesn’t have to come with the things that get in the way of great service — like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times.
- Bluepeak features all-in pricing, where the price on the website is the price on the bill.
- In areas with fiber service, the minimum speed tier is one gigabit-per-second (Gbps) for $50 per month.
- Bluepeak is building service to places in Wyoming, Oklahoma, North Dakota, and Missouri because they believe the size of the town shouldn’t determine the quality of the technology.
Those interested in locking in the $5-for-five-years price guarantee can confirm service availability at their address on mybluepeak.com or check out pricing and package options at mybluepeak.com/internet.
Bluepeak is building a faster, more reliable internet without the things that get in the way of great service - like red tape, hidden fees, and slow response times. Offering up to 5 gigabits of speed for residential customers and 10 gigabits for businesses, Bluepeak is a whole new ballgame - from internet to TV, to connecting every device in a home, to powering a business, Bluepeak not only provides the best fiber connections in the communities it serves, but also meets the growing needs for how its customers live.