iTradeNetwork, the food and beverage industry’s largest network with over 8,000 food and beverage trading partners, is proud to announce the launch of OrderMaestro for distributors — a mobile e-commerce solution that automates and streamlines the ordering process for their customers. OrderMaestro enables distributors to create powerful loyalty programs, easily promote specific products, increase sales opportunities and deliver a best-in-class mobile ordering experience that customers love.
Over the last 18 months, distributors have had to evaluate business operations to survive in an ever-changing foodservice climate. Small and independent restaurants have closed their doors for good, forcing distributors to pivot to find new customers and explore different channels for revenue. Meanwhile, COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation and technology adoption by three to four years1, pressuring distributors to quickly adapt to new technologies to meet customer needs. Customers are expecting more — and faster — than ever before. In order to compete with the thousands of distributors on the market, they need to deliver a seamless mobile ordering experience that will attract customers — and keep them coming back.
OrderMaestro is a branded e-commerce platform that catapults distributors into the digital age and allows them to do more with less. iTradeNetwork designed OrderMaestro to offer a personalized experience for customers. Distributors will not only grow sales revenue, but they will also provide an intuitive and scalable ordering experience for their customers. This best-in-class solution provides clear order guides across units, auto-generates orders from past purchases and offers configurable workflows to streamline purchase order (PO) approvals — but that scratches the surface of what OrderMaestro is capable of doing:
- Create Powerful Loyalty Programs That Attract and Engage Customers: Build a loyal customer base and increase revenue with in-app promotions. With OrderMaestro, distributors can create loyalty programs, drive volume to specific products, get rid of excess inventory quickly, run holiday and seasonal promotions and more.
- Gift Your Customers with Effortless Onboarding in an Easy-to-Use Mobile App: With widespread labor shortages, onboarding and ease-of-use is top of mind for distributors and their customers. OrderMaestro is simple to manage and requires no formal training — customers can submit POs from their mobile devices in minutes.
- 3-Touch “Scan-To-Search'' Smart Barcode Scanning: Now, customers can place an order or take inventory in as little as three taps. OrderMaestro’s barcode scanning and voice recognition functionality allow users to auto-populate product information right from their mobile devices.
- Collaborate In Real-Time and Increase Customer Satisfaction: With alerts, distributors can notify their customers about when to expect delays based on weather conditions, changes in account cut-off times and more.
- Gain Visibility into Customer Purchases, So You Can Grow Your Business: With barcode scanning and voice recognition technology, collect rich, comprehensive data on the products customers are purchasing from other suppliers.
“In a very competitive foodservice distribution market, OrderMaestro is the key to differentiating yourself,” said Wills McMahon, senior product manager at iTradeNetwork. “Distributors will be able to increase sales through our in-app promotions while delivering a best-in-class mobile ordering solution to their customers. It’s a win-win.”
iTradeNetwork, Inc. is the leading global provider of supply chain management solutions for the food and beverage industry. Built upon deep industry expertise, a rich data foundation and the industries’ most extensive trading partner network, iTradeNetwork’s collaborative solutions allow distributors, manufacturers, operators, retailers, suppliers and wholesalers of all sizes to reduce cost, grow revenue and strengthen trading partner relationships. Today, iTradeNetwork’s growing customer list includes more than 8,000 companies globally. For more information, visit: https://www.itradenetwork.com/.
Landis Communications Inc.