Resouro Strategic Metals plans ASX listing, aims to raise A$8 million | News Direct

Resouro Strategic Metals plans ASX listing, aims to raise A$8 million


facebook icon linkedin icon twitter icon pinterest icon email icon Melbourne, Victoria | May 16, 2024 02:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Resouro Strategic Metals Inc. (TSX-V: RSM) CEO Chris Eager sits down with Jonathan Jackson in the Proactive studio to discuss its planned listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Canadian-based mineral exploration and development company lodged a prospectus with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) on May 1, 2024, aiming to raise A$8 million at a price of A$0.50 each. This offering is scheduled to close on May 23, 2024, with trading on the ASX expected to start around June 4, 2024, pending satisfaction of ASX’s listing requirements. Upon successful ASX listing, Resouro's securities will be tradeable on four platforms: the TSX Venture Exchange, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, the Over-the-Counter market in the USA, and the Australian Stock Exchange, enhancing investor accessibility. Resouro focuses on developing economic mineral projects in Brazil, including the rare earth and titanium Tiros Project in northern Minas Gerais, which covers about 450 square kilometres and holds several exploration permits. The company, through its Brazilian subsidiary, holds a 90% interest in this project, with the remaining 10% held by RBM Consultoria Mineral Eireli. Additionally, Resouro is involved in the Novo Mundo and Santa Angela gold projects, though the latter is not considered material to the company’s operations.



Contact Details


Proactive Investors


Jonathan Jackson


+61 413 713 744

project media


Resouro Strategic Metals Inc.miningAsxproactiveAustraliaproactiveInvestors