Let’s face it. Summer can be expensive. While pool parties and family outings are the perfect chance for some carefree fun, there is nothing free about them! Recently, TV Host and Lifestyle Expert, Ereka Vetrini, teamed with DoorDash to discuss some simple tips to help you save this summer.
A video accompanying this announcement is available at:
Consumers in the U.S. are facing the highest prices in decades, navigating rising costs at the pump, the grocery store, and just about everywhere in between. It’s never been a better time to think about some ways you can save some money during the summer months.
This summer, Ereka has been relying on DoorDash. DashPass members have access to tons of amazing deals from some of my favorite neighborhood spots. It’s an easy way to save some money on the simple things, as members save an average of $5 or more on every eligible order. It’s super easy to sign up and new members will receive 50% off their first order.
To make things even easier, DoorDash has launched their ‘Summer of DashPass’ savings event, which is 5 full weeks of amazing deals and offers that can help you navigate the summer months and save some money while you do it. With more than 25,000 different offers, worth more than $40 million in savings, it has been a great resource to help us manage costs while enjoying the things we love.
Here are some of their best offers this summer:
Daytime Fun - Seize the Summer | July 21 - 27
· Get a free Baconator from Wendy’s with a minimum purchase of $20
· Buy one get one free Chipotle Burrito or Burrito Bowls with a minimum purchase of $20
· $5 off with the purchase of one Coca-Cola Zero with a minimum purchase of $20
Block Party - Your Pass to Neighborhood Savings | July 28 - August 3
· $10 off 1 order from DashMart with a minimum purchase of $20
· $5 off from Arby’s with a minimum purchase of $20
· 30% off alcohol orders with a minimum purchase of $12 (max $15 off)
Beach Week - Sand, Sun, Savings | August 4 - 10
· Get a free quesadilla from Taco Bell, with a minimum purchase of $20
· Get a free pizza from Little Caesars with a minimum purchase of $20
· 40% off from Albertsons with a minimum purchase of $40 (max $25 off)
Road Trip - Save More and Explore | August 11 - 17
· 20% off unlimited fresh grocery orders and convenience items from DashMart (max $10 off)
· Get a free milkshake from Baskin Robbins with a minimum purchase of $20
· 25% off orders $30+ from CVS (max $10 off)
Back to School - New Routines, New Deals | August 18 - 24
· 50% off from Office Depot & OfficeMax (max $20 off)
· 30% off from Grocery Outlet with a minimum purchase of $40 (max $20 off)
· $20 off all other grocery orders of $40+
To get started download the app or visit DoorDash.com. And during the Summer of DashPass, you can sign up for the annual plan for just $59 a year, instead of the usual $96 annual fee. Now is the time to start taking advantage of summer deals.
See full terms and conditions for these offers here.
About Ereka Vetrini
Ereka Vetrini is a TV Host, Lifestyle Expert, Brand Spokesperson, Producer, Blogger and proud mom of two. Ereka is currently the host of Lifetime’s Access Health. Access Health brings you the latest cutting-edge developments and innovations in medicine, nutrition and fitness, so women everywhere can take charge of their health starting today! She is also a regular contributor to NBC’s 1st Look and NY Live. As an on-air correspondent for NBC she covers the hottest spots to dine, travel and shop! Ereka was previously the host of TLC Sunday Brunch where she brought you the very best brunch & cocktail recipes, styling tips and so much more! As a mother of two, Ereka enjoys spending every spare minute running after her 9 and 7 year-old.