The pandemic has caused unprecedented economic disruption. In conjunction with the State of American Business, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has released a new economic report on the outlook for and challenges facing key industries across the country.
The Chamber has released its annual policy agenda, detailing the most important legislative and regulatory priorities for the American business community. It includes how business is ready to work with the new Biden Administration and the new Congress to rally for recovery as we continue to battle the pandemic.
Neil Bradley, Exec VP and Chief Policy Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, conducted a nationwide media tour from Washington, DC in conjunction with D S Simon Media and YourUpdate TV to address results of a new economic report on the business outlook for recovery in 2021.
During interviews with TV and radio stations across the country, Neil Bradley discussed:
- Results of the new economic report on the business outlook for recovery in 2021
- What local businesses can do to rally for recovery post pandemic
- How business hopes to work with the Biden Administration to get things done on issues including infrastructure, immigration, and the workforce.
- The Chambers most important legislative and regulatory priorities to help local businesses recover.
- The latest on support available for local businesses
YourUpdateTV is a social media video portal for organizations to share their content. It includes separate channels for Health and Wellness, Lifestyle, Media and Entertainment, Money and Finance, Social Responsibility, Sports and Technology.